6 TIPS on Kitchen Counter Top Organization Part 2 | Indian Kitchen Tour
Here’s the part 2 of our kitchen with counter top organization ideas. In this second part of Indian kitchen tour video I have shared 6 tips on how you can make your kitchen counter top organized and functional.
You can skip the intro and organization tips starting from- 2:34 minutes
Here’s 6 tips at a glance-
1. Prioritize what should be on counter top.
2. Keep chopping board and knife together.
3. Keep gas stove area clutter free.
4. Use “S” hooks to hang everyday utensils.
5. Use hanging baskets to free up counter space.
6. Use baskets and tray to easy counter top cleaning.
I hope this Kitchen counter top organization part 2 will be helpful for you. Happy organizing Bees!!!
Products I have used in the video or I would prefer to refer-
1. Fruit Basket- http://amzn.to/2x9I0Md
2. Fruit & Vegetable Trolley- http://amzn.to/2y9KCqe
3. Artificial Plastic Small Leaves Plant- http://amzn.to/2haeBLG
4. Mortar pastel- http://amzn.to/2x90nB9
5. Oil and Vinegar Bottle Set, Set of 2 – http://amzn.to/2y30cny
6. Milk Mug- http://amzn.to/2x9odMZ
7. Decorative Plate- http://amzn.to/2xLM5Hc
8. Cutting Board- http://amzn.to/2f5Bnjn
9. Stainless Steel Knife Set- http://amzn.to/2hdFzlH
10. Spoon Rest- http://amzn.to/2xdrgS2
11. S Hook Hanger- http://amzn.to/2x89Jgm
12. Hanging Storage Rack- http://amzn.to/2hcn8NW
13. Wooden Tray- http://amzn.to/2xcJz9M
14. Adhesive Hooks- http://amzn.to/2f5CoYO
15. Plastic Bag Holder- http://amzn.to/2y9tG39
16. Decorative jars- purchased from local shop
Few videos you would like to watch-
1. Meal plan playlist- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN_yj…
2. Grocery list- https://youtu.be/WeWpdScqB4k
3. Grocery shopping tips/tricks- https://youtu.be/VGedUZ-_XDw
4.Cleaning routine habit- https://youtu.be/xh8cJeJSwzE
1. Fridge organization- https://youtu.be/vAsbuBfdcuY
2. Kitchen organization- https://youtu.be/Osqh0VNwK_U
3. spice organization- https://youtu.be/vMG-H-JvsnE
4. Medicine cabinet organization- https://youtu.be/2BBdnSFl0R4
Mail me – email@example.com
Places to find me-
Google+ – https://plus.google.com/u/0/
Thanks for watching . Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to Food HashTag Life for more videos.
The opinions or information contained within the video are our personal views. I am using it and found it helpful, so wanted to share with you all. Purchasing it should be your own choice. I am not sponsored by any company. Above links are affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links and purchase, I’ll receive a small commission. Thank you for the support !!!!